Bed Bugs & Dust Mites

We have many hidden dangers in our home that can easily compromise our health. Bed bugs and dust mites are among them. They have been pests for years and it’s been said the human bed bug even fed on the pre-historic human’s blood, back when they were still living in caves!This ancient pest has been around bugging us for years and will continue to thrive for centuries to come.

It doesn’t matter whether we lived in caves, huts, tents, or houses – these little pests will follow us wherever we go. Since they feed on humans and other warm-blooded animals, all they need to do it locate us to eat and basically follow us around so they can have their meal!

Today, both bed bugs and dust mites are a problem for many people around the world. They invade our home and make themselves comfortable, feeding off our blood and our possessions.

What do they cause?

The main problem with these pests concerns those with allergies or asthma. Bed bugs can cause an allergic reaction with their bite, and dust mites can cause an allergic reaction with their waste. The dust mite’s waste can also cause breathing difficulties among those with asthma. Even if you don’t have any severe reaction, you may still suffer from mild irritation due to these pesky bugs.

Dust mites are tiny and hard to see. This makes them difficult to kill for most of the time you don’t even know where they are. Both dust mites and bed bugs like to hide in tiny crevices and cracks, which makes it difficult to control them. They continue to stick around because they like the temperature of our homes, and they get all the free food they could ever want. Bed bugs like our blood, and dust mites like our dead skin, hair, etc.

Luckily, we’re living in modern times where just about anything is possible. This means there has got to be a solution for getting rid of bed bugs and dust mites… right? Well, unfortunately, it a little more complicated than that.

Regular household pesticides can kill these bugs just fine, but allergy and asthma sufferers still might have a reaction to all the chemicals in there. However, you might not be able to do it yourself if the problem is too severe. Asking a professional pest control agent may be the right solution for you. They can get the job done correctly and safely.